Life is strange…….at least mine is. We all make mistakes but mistakes are how we learn. I’ve made countless mistakes so I should be pretty smart but the only thing this proves is that I have a superfluous amount of mistakes yet to endure. Having said this I thought I would share some of the lessons in life I have learned.
- Never raise your voice to win an argument: People that yell are frustrated and the secret to winning an argument is to frustrate your opponent into raising his/her voice.
- Kindness cannot be taught you either practice it or just make the conscious decision to be an asshole.
- Never date anyone that you meet at last call.
- Money pays bills but it doesn’t create self-worth.
- Experience a brush with death and you will figure out the meaning of life.
- People will use the word “amazing” when it’s not truly “amazing.”
- Drinking tequila leads to one of two things: getting into a fight or taking your clothes off.
- People with a cross tattooed on their forehead do not work at NASA.
- Never trust anyone that believes wrestling is real.
- Whoever created bottled water or salad in a bag is a genius.
It took me many years to figure out these proverbs of wisdom. I look forward to the mistakes I will make today to create my lessons of tomorrow.