What the hell has happened to our country? No one speaks the truth anymore. Everyone is afraid of offending someone. How can we effectively communicate with one another when we are not being completely honest? Opinions are just the thoughts of an individual. They are similar to feelings. To that particular individual they CAN’T be wrong. We don’t have to agree with one another but let’s at least cut the bulls**t and be honest. I’m gonna list five topics and give you my honest opinion on each. Perhaps this will get the honesty ball rolling.
1) KIM KARDASHIAN: She got famous for what she put IN her mouth as opposed to the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. She’ll never get married to this basketball player and she has a fat ass. Because of her massive Twitter following she IS influencial. God help us.
2) PRESIDENT OBAMA: He’s a great speaker but so was my priest back in Cleveland and my priest would have no business being President. I wish he’d just admit he talked his way into office and not run in 2012. Give me a guy with a stuttering problem and a crappy wardrobe as long as he can rescue a business. America IS a business and it’s a business in BIG trouble.
3) AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: This is a joke and it’s racist. Hire the best person for the job. It really is that simple. Imagine applying affirmative action to the NBA. Does THAT put it in perspective for you?
4) BI-LINGUAL SOCIETY: This is crap. We are in America and you speak English. Don’t make me push a special button at the ATM to receive instructions in English. I am a HUGE proponent of tradition. Speak your native language inside your home but learn english like my great grand parents had to do.
5) CORPORAL PUNISHMENT: Smack away. I didn’t say abuse I said smack. No one knows what “hot” really is until you put your hand on the stove. You say “no” to me and I still think it’s a “maybe.” Pull out the strap or wooden spoon and put that to use and I understand the meaning of the word “no.”
There ya go. My thoughts may not be popular but at least you know how I feel. Will YOU be honest today?