The biggest military event since our second invasion of Iraq and ya think the White House would plan better. What a crappy watch party this looks like. Every Sunday during the NFL season my house is football central. I have a few suggestions for the next global crisis:
1) MORE CHAIRS: I don’t know who these people are in the back of the room but get a head count before the assassination attempt. Forty minutes is a long time to stand without a commercial break.
2) GIVE THE BEST CHAIR TO THE HOST: Just because you show up with all your medals doesn’t mean you can take the host’s chair. I suppose you’ll make the President get off his card table chair and pay for the pizza when it shows up too, right?
3) NO WORK DURING THE BIG EVENT: You’ve been chasing this Bin-Laden guy for almost eleven years. Put the lap-tops away and update your facebook page AFTER he’s killed.
4) SNACKS!!: This watch party sucks. Stale coffee and no keg? Where are the chips? Thirteen people show up and they rely on the host for food? There has to be a BP outside the White House. Stop being such a mooch and at least bring a bag of Funions.
5) HAVE A LITTLE FUN!: Show your team spirit. Other than the guy that is hogging the best chair I don’t know which team you are cheering for. How about a little camo? Maybe a flag to wave? How about a giant foam M-16? The wall is empty. Missed opportunity to make squares to guess how long into the procedure before we put a couple of slugs into Osama’s dome. C’mon….be creative!!!
I’m glad we finally got the guy but next time we take out an international terrorist….I’ll be watching at Duffy’s.