1) MICHAEL JACKSON: Allegedly the late King of Pop paid $35 million to twenty-four boys to buy their silence of child abuse allegations. I don’t care if he was a musical genius or not. If these allegations prove to be true then we must not recognize his musical ability without first being concerned about his alleged cruel and sick actions towards children.
2) ATHLETES THAT COMMIT CRIMES: I am a huge sports fan but I find it more difficult to cheer on these goons that commit heinous crimes. Would ya buy a Charles Manson jersey and root for him to write a book or put a painting on Ebay for you to buy?
3) KIM KARDASHIAN: Why do we continue to support this narcissistic promiscuous floozy? She will eventually sell pictures of her child, gave her a stupid name and yet is idolized by millions of teen-age girls? I only hope these followers wise up and realize she is truly the antithesis of a female role model.
4) GLOBAL WARMING: I don’t believe for one second that a styro-foam cup and an aerosol deodorant can is gonna knock this world of its axis and melt the glaciers. This world has been around for more than a few million years and I don’t think a few plastic water bottles are gonna knock us out of orbit.
5) PAULA DEAN: I’m not convinced that she is racist but I am convinced that she believes that black people are not on the same level as white people. To me it’s simple: Don’t view people by color or gender; view them by intelligence or stupidity but I have long ago learned that common sense is obtained and not able to be taught.